10 Things You Won’t Find at CMA Fest ’10

10. Tax auditors. They vacation in Fiji – not Nashville.

9. Llamas. ‘Cause they spit, you know.

(Though we will have the elusive, rarely-seen-in-the-heat Betty Llama. Stay tuned.)

8. Kissing booth. Sorry, our lips chap… and PDA is icky.

7. Amusement park rides. They can be dangerous. Plus, “Janice, it hurts.”

6. Greased Pig chasing. Poor little piggies running around coated in canola oil…

5. Bottle-nosed dolphins, seeing as they’re not indigenous to the Cumberland River.

4. Botox booth. As a rule, we don’t advocate for injecting our fans with botulism.

3. Celebrity dodgeball. I keep asking for it, though.

2. Baby tossing. This might only be fun if you’re from the Dakotas (like me)…or Arkansas.

1. Kanye West.

(Okay, folks, any other “Top 10″ list ideas you want us to tackle? PS- If Janice from the video is reading this, email me! I want you to be my guest at the Fest!)

To Follow Cory: www.Twitter.com/ChappedMan

About Cory Chapman

@CountryMusic marketing exec. Animal lover. Social liberal. Half-marathoner. TV ratings tracker. Dig @BestBuy, @Target, @EW, travel, cruising, fitness & @Reba.
This entry was posted in CMA Music Festival, Top 10s and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to 10 Things You Won’t Find at CMA Fest ’10

1. Carla says:

I agree, PDA is icky fo sho!

2. Jake says:

celebrity dodgeball would be cooooool!!!!!

3. WhoKnowhoo says:

I’m excited about the Betty Llama-in-the-heat sightings. (Ummmhm, that has >1 meaning). Surely, a sight to behold.

4. Stuff says:

I want to meet Janice too!

5. Melissa says:

You may not see any of those there but I DEFINITELY WILL BE THERE… I WON the trip from the best radio station ever…WSOC FM 103.7…. gonna be an AWESOME TIME… see ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Karen Stegeman says:

I would like to see:

10 Things You Won’t Find Mark Wills Grilling

(at the Fiesta Celebrity Grilling Challenge in the Sports Zone Activity Area)

Thanks!

Karen Stegeman

7. RAB BRUCE says:

I will also be making the trip all the way from bonnie Scotland just for the fest. been waiting years to be there. can`t wait, see yah all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Gina says:

No llamas?? Dag.

Something I WOULD like to see there…

SwampDaWamp!

9. David says:

Like it all But,,, Can We Be Serious for a minute ? How about asking attendee’s What They Would Like To See NEW, How about some places to dance and enjoy some 2 steppin and etc..Lets use the Wild Horse at least 1 or 2 nights with a live band and let the people enjoy a meal and brew and dance til we drop….Think About Darlin people still like to Country Dance

10. hailey says:

awww man!!!!!!! I was realllllyyyyyyy hoping to see llamas!!!!

11. hailey says:

noooooooooo doje ballllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

12. hailey says:

kanya west D:!!!!!! just hering the name makes me wanna barf!!!!

13. Pingback: The Unglamorous Side « CMA Music Festival

14. Holly says:

Cory,
    I am from South Dakota also and around 2 or 3 years ago I got to meet your sister, brother-in-law and their children. At the time she was working with a friend of mine and we ended up helping them paint and clean up their house after they had smoke damage. She gave me a CMA Awards book after we got to talking about country music and she told me that you worked for CMA. I hope to make it to the CMA Fest again this year.

• Cory Chapman says:

Hey Holly- Who did you meet and help? I ask because my sister lives with me in Nashville, and has never been married or had kids. Hmmm… Also, what part of South Dakota are you from? Hope you can make it back for the Fest this year!

15. Bailey says:

Just so I see SugarLand I’m happy =)

16. Kylie says:

Kanye West hahahaha! definately something i’m glad won’t be at CMA fest!
    Something I would like to see on that note…TAYLOR SWIFT!!!….i have been to 8 of her concerts and have not yet had the opportunity to meet her! i know the fest could be my chance, please get her in the lineup! she will bring so much joy to so many fans :)

17. Amanda says:

Is Rodney Atkins going to be there? He is my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!!!!