Music has long enhanced cinema and has helped define the movie experience. To that end, we thought it’d be fun to pick out some cinematic quotes that help define the CMA Music Festival. Check it:
1. “I just like to smile. Smiling’s my favorite.” – Buddy, “Elf” (2003)
You’ll have so much fun at CMA Music Festival, your cheeks’ll hurt!
2. “This is broken. Mine’s broken.” – Vivian, “Pretty Woman” (1990)
She may’ve been talking about binoculars, but applied to CMA Music Festival, your heart will be broken when the event comes to a close…
3. “Nobody puts Baby in a corner.” – Johnny, “Dirty Dancing” (1987)
Any children left unattended in a corner will be directed to Lost & Found. Thank you.
4. “Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask twice.” – Phil, “The Hangover” (2009)
This one isn’t specific to the Festival. It just sort of works for life in general. Keep ‘em zipped, people.
5. “I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?” – Jack, “Meet The Parents” (2000)
Look for new and exciting games in the Family Zone this year!
6. “Oh man, Friday, I really wanted an egg salad sandwich and I was just obsessing about it and I was like, ‘Man, I’m gonna make one of those.’ So Saturday, I went out and got, like, a dozen eggs and then I boiled them all and I just, I spent, I dunno, probably three hours, like three and a half hours making, you know, the mayonnaise, and the onions and paprika and, you know, the necessary accoutrement. And then, by the time I was done, I didn’t really feel like eating it. Plus, I didn’t have any bread.” – Andy, “The 40 Year Old Virgin” (2005)
Forty hours of live music beats three hours fondling eggs! Y’all come to NashVegas!
7. “It’s classified. I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you.” – Maverick, “Top Gun” (1986)
This one’s obvious. We’d love to share the surprises with you, but we’re anti-homicide.
8. “Money is made to be spent. What good’s it doin’ at the bottom of my panty drawer?” – Dr. Shirlee, “Straight Talk” (shout out to Dolly!)
Truer words were never spoken! You can’t put a value on the great time you’re going to have at the CMA Fest!
9. “In a severe lightning storm, you wanna grab your ankles and stick your butt in the air.” – Rabbit, “Twister” (1996)
Again, just rules to live by in general…
10. “Just relax, Chris, tonight is going to be the greatest night of your life.” – Chris, “Adventures in Babysitting” (1987)
Every night at CMA Music Festival is like the greatest night of your life – whether your name is Chris, Christopher, Christoph, Christine, Christina, Christian, or Salazar.
Just a random sample of funny quotes, courtesy of imdb.com. What do you all think? Do you have a random movie quote that just sticks in your head? Share it with us, and apply it to the Festival!
To Follow Cory: www.Twitter.com/ChappedMan