KA-CHING! Save $10 Off Nightly Concert Tickets

Of course we want everybody to join us ALL 4 days and nights at CMA Music Fest, and the best way to do that is with the 4-day Ticket option.  But for the unlucky who just can’t make it down to the [AWESOME] daytime activities because they’re stuck tending to other stuff like work (those pesky bosses!), family, school and the like, well then the Single-Night Ticket option is a GREAT alternative!

And to make things a little easier still, we’ve teamed with our friends at Kroger to make a special discount available to Kroger Plus shoppers!  How does $10 off the kick-butt nightly concerts sound?  Well, by buying your single-night concert tickets for the shows at LP Field at Ticketmaster outlets inside Kroger stores in Middle Tennessee, plus Bowling Green and Hopkinsville, Ky., and showing your Kroger Plus Card, you’ll save $10 off the already-low price of $35.  This makes the all-star lineups only $25 per ticket, plus applicable fees.  Check the poster below, pick your favorite nights, and head to your nearest Kroger for instant CMA Fest savings!

See you in June!

About Cory Chapman

@CountryMusic marketing exec. Animal lover. Social liberal. Half-marathoner. TV ratings tracker. Dig @BestBuy, @Target, @EW, travel, cruising, fitness & @Reba.
This entry was posted in CMA Music Festival, Just the Facts, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to KA-CHING! Save $10 Off Nightly Concert Tickets

1. Lora Mason says:

How do we find out who, when and where the artists will be signing autographs at Fan Fair Hall?

• Ben Bennett says:

There are 2 ways to find out.
      1. On your cell phone, text SCHEDULE to 66937. Reply Y to opt in to the list.
      Then a few days before the fest we’ll send you a text message with a secret link to the page on the website.

2. Wait until you get on-site on Thur, Jun 9 and visit each booth to see who’s scheduled and when they’ll be there.

Remember though, the Fan Fair Hall schedule can and does change right up until and during the festival so check back often.

2. phyllis says:

Will BillyRay Cyrus be at the festival, and what is the date? Thanks!

3. kgt says:

will ya’ll PLEASEEEE add tim mcgraw to the list! i really want to see him really bad. jason aldean is already on there, so it would really make me the most HAPPIEST girl alive if tim mcgraw was there too!

thankssss && pleaseee do it!

4. jill says:

Can you go to the fan fair hall if you only purchase a single night ticket?

5. Jan Poe says:

My daughter and Keith Burns will be signing at the convention hall on Friday, June 10. Is it possible for me to get a one-day ticket just for the convention hall? (or an exhibitors pass?) I was able to do this last year. I would like to take pictures for their facebook website.
    Thanks!

6. Barbara Keown says:

We purchased a single night concert ticket, does this also get us into the day concert as well? If not, how do we purchase the day tickets?

• Ben Bennett says:

Yep, all the stages other than LP Field are FREE and open to the public. You will need a 4 day pass for access to the Exhibit/Fan Fair Hall.

7. kgt says:

Is Jason aldean gonna be at the fan fair hall because I looked at all the days and he’s not on the list. Please tell me he is gonna be, I really want to see him.

8. We’re heading out from South Carolina today, my husband who bought me these tickest last month on my 40th birthday in HONOR of my love of country and you celebrating 40yrs as well!! Anyway, it will be Mark, myself & our 2 girls, Alyssa (16) & Faith (9), any pointers or ‘must see’s’ you have time to pass along would be GREATLY appreciated and listened to! Thank you for such a wonderful opportunity for country music fans to see so many fun performers (new, old, unknown, etc) in ONE place!! Coming to Nashville for a visit has always been a dream of mine but to experience the CMA Music Festival as well?!?! I may have heart failure!! LOL Thank you for your time!! :) See you soon.
    Amy