ABC-TV’s “Good Morning America” continues its CMA Awards celebration on Thursday, Nov. 1! In addition to the previously-announced concert featuring Reba live from Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena (home of the CMA Awards broadcast), GMA will also reveal winners in two select CMA Awards categories! Viewers can tune-in early in the day to see GMA pop culture guru Lara Spencer reveal the winners in the Musical Event of the Year and Music Video of the Year categories. Then the winners will be acknowledged and accept their honor during the CMA Awards Pre-Telecast Ceremony that LiveStream on CMAawards.com at 7:30 PM/ET (6:30 PM/CT) later that evening.
The remaining CMA Awards categories will be revealed LIVE during “The 46th Annual CMA Awards” broadcast Thursday, Nov. 1 at 8|7c on ABC!
Nominees for Musical Event of the Year include:
- Alan Jackson and Zac Brown Band on “Dixie Highway”
- Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw for “Feel Like A Rock Star”
- Willie Nelson, Snoop Dogg, Kris Kristofferson and Jamey Johnson for “Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die”
- Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars for “Safe & Sound”
- Lionel Richie and Darius Rucker for “Stuck On You”
Music Video of the Year contenders are:
- “Come Over” by Kenny Chesney, directed by Shaun Silva
- “Over You” by Miranda Lambert, directed by Trey Fanjoy
- “Pontoon” by Little Big Town, directed by Declan Whitebloom
- “Red Solo Cup” by Toby Keith, directed by Michael Salomon
- “Springsteen” by Eric Church, directed by Peter Zavadil